Professional eyebrow grooming is shaping up to be this year’s must-have treatment!
The impact of having beautifully shaped eyebrows on a person’s face is immense and can instantly make them look younger, brighter-eyed and better groomed.
Little wonder then that the revolutionary brow treatment is becoming so popular, especially considering the fact that the treatment costs less than the price of a meal out for two.
The programme is popular with a host of celebrities, both male and female, some of whom have the challenge of rebuilding over-plucked brows, while others are seeking to tame a seeming overgrowth. Whatever the starting point, sculpting the brow has a dramatic impact.
However, unlike a great many of the other favourite celebrity beauty treatments, it is within the reach of ordinary people, being relatively quick and easy to do, and being fairly affordable too – similar to the price of a good manicure and considerably less than a haircut.
Eyebrow grooming practitioners are fully trained in how to define a sympathetic, natural yet beautiful shape for the brow, with consideration to every aspect of it – length, width, the arch, tapering and so on.
The treatment consists of seven carefully planned steps carefully executed by specially trained stylists, each of which contributes to the overall artistry that goes into creating a perfectly formed eyebrow.
7 steps to perfect eyebrow grooming include:
- Very carefully assessing the client’s face shape, colouring and natural brows to determine the best result
- Some clients can achieve the perfect brow shape on the first visit, whilst others may need a few treatments and be advised to grow in more eyebrow hairs to get the best results.
- Tinting of all brow hairs, -including some of the ‘fluffy’ ones around the brows so that we have the maximum to work with to get the best shape for you. This tint is a special, high pigment tint to give longer lasting results than traditional tints. We mix the tint according to your present colouring and desired result.
- Waxing both above and below the brows to achieve the perfect shape- but tailored to suit you.
- Threading- the fine hairs surrounding the brows to blend in to the hairline.
- Tweezing -to fine tune your shape.
- Trimming- of any long hairs so that all of your brow hairs lie perfectly in their newly defined shape.
Groomed eyebrows can be thick or thin, dark or lighter, angular or soft. Every client is different and since we all start from a different point, we all get a slightly different result. Some clients eyebrows have never been tamed, while others are thin and over-plucked. The aim with the programme is to give you the perfect shape for YOU.